What is Skin Classic?The Skin Classic uses high frequency electrical currents also known as electro-desiccation. Electro-desiccation dehydrates and dries out the top layer of the minor skin irregularity in order to allow new skin to grow and replace it.
What does Skin Classic treat?Skin Classic is effective at performing the following:
- Skin Tag Removal
- Treatment of Sun/Brown Spots
- Red Facial Veins Removal
- Cherry angiomas removal
- Milia removal
- Acne treatment
- Clogged pores treatment
- Black heads removal
- Sebaceous Hyperplasia removal
- Fibromas removal
- Seborrheic Keratosis removal
What are Skin Classic Post-Procedure Instructions?
- After treatment it is common to feel irritation as well as redness. Some crusting may form on the areas treated. If the area is still irritated by the end of the day, a clean baggie of frozen peas works well. The peas defrost quickly so usually no chance of skin damage.
- IT IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
- - wash with gentle cleanser and fingertips
- - Pat dry
- - NO TERRY CLOTH
- - Use moisturizing SPF of 30 or more everyday
- - Do not get areas wet: eg wash face at vanity... shower with back to water if face was treated, keep hands out of water if hands were treated, etc. (crusts will become soggy and slough too quickly... crusts are natures Band-Aids.)
- - Crusts will slough in 5-7-10-14 days depending on individual (hands on the longer side)
- - Do not use any harsh or anti-aging products while crusted
- - Absolutely no picking or scratching!!
- - No procedures in the areas of treatment for 30 days
- - After crusts have sloughed and skin is smooth, you may resume your skin regime as suggested by your therapist
- - Areas may continue to be pink until completely healed
- - Continue to wear SPF of 30 or more... FOREVER! EVERY 2 HOURS ;)
Interested in our services?Get in touch with us